Following some previous teasers, Rockstar today announced the Crime Enterprises update for Grand Theft Auto Online will be released July 26th. This upcoming free update sounds like it will be one of the biggest the game has ever received, with numerous quality of life changes, improvements and business expansions.
After rumors and hintsRockstar has finally started sharing details about GTA Onlinebig summer update. But there is bad news for people living in a digital world. GTA Online as heat waves and skyrocketing gas prices will make life even more unbearable. Luckily for all of you online lawbreakers, this opens up new opportunities to commit crimes, as well as a chance to help the government eliminate some of them. Another bad guys with a new series of game missions.
As part of this Crime Enterprises update, Rockstar is adding a new series of missions in which players teaming up again with the IAA (GTA’s to take on the CIA) as an unofficial agent to help bring down the “infamous oil-rich dynasty” in Los Santos, who are profiting from the heat and skyrocketing prices.
But this is only part of the upcoming major update. In today’s blog post, we’ll share the details of the update.Rockstar explained that every in-game business in GTA Online expands, providing players with more ways to earn more money. For example, biker bars will now fill up with customers and players can complete missions to keep booze and money flowing. What’s more, it looks like all of these extensions will be free.
While I’ve enjoyed some of the directions that Rockstar has added to the game over the years, it’s nice to see developers coming back and expanding on old content rather than just cramming it. another business in the mix.
However, for longtime players, the most exciting changes and tweaks coming with this next big patch are small quality of life improvements.
Rockstar promises there will be a faster way to get to your snacks, making it easier to heal during a firefight. Also Coming: A nerf to the infamous and annoying Oppressor Mk. 2 armed jet motorcycleswho ruled the sky for a long time GTA Online and led to many players leaving in rage. Another small but major change is that all business operations, including sell missions, will soon be fully accessible in private sessions. Fans have been asking for this for years and it’s great to see it’s finally happening. Rockstar is also increasing payouts for legacy Heists, Races, and Versus Modes, as well as increasing partner and bodyguard payouts.
All in all, this update is exactly what GTA Online needs. After years of Rockstar cramming more and more into the game, often not going back to tweaking or improving things after the fact, it’s nice to see an update focusing mostly on expanding on old content as well as adding fan-requested features and changes.
Update: 07/22/22: Following yesterday’s announcement of The Criminal Enterprises update coming to GTA OnlineRockstar Games has shared more information about some of the quality of life changes and tweaks that have been made to the long-running open-world game.
Full blog post on Rockstar website includes a complete list of changes. it long list, but here are some of the changes I remember:
- Players will now be able to purchase maximum ammo for all weapons at the same time through the interaction menu. In addition, players will be able to easily access snacks and armor using hotkeys that are active when the weapon wheel is up.
- Oh, and when you die during a mission, Rockstar will refill your snacks with what you had before, making it easier to repeat difficult missions, especially when playing solo.
- On PC, you can disable in-game chat.
- Rockstar is finally allowing players to go jogging instead of just going to casinos and nightclubs.
- You will now be able to own 10 properties in the game, increasing your total garage space to 20 vehicles. I don’t really enjoy owning so many things, but for collectors it’s a big deal.
- To aid in the fight against pesky griefers, free roam kills will no longer affect your K/D stats.
- And if someone attacks you in free roam in an armed vehicle and you fight back, you won’t be charged a kill fee if you successfully blow up the attacker.
- The Race Creator game tool is greatly expanded, allowing players to add more checkpoints, objects, increase the number of players in some races, and much more.
Rockstar says these changes came directly from fan feedback, which I believe. Many of these changes have been requested by fans for many years. Although there are still many things that can be changed and improved in GTA Onlinethis upcoming update will make the game more streamlined, modern and fun.
All this and more is available when The Crime Enterprises update will release on July 26th. on all platforms.
#GTA #Online #update #biggest #released #July