Ogre Tactics: Rebirth will launch for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4 on November 11, according to listings on the PlayStation Store price tracking website PS Deals (PS5, PS4), which include the full description and first screenshots of the remastered release.
Given that the leak came from a PlayStation Store-focused website, it is currently unknown if the game will also be made available for additional platforms.
Square Enix has yet to officially announce Ogre Tactics: Rebirth. It was originally leaked through a PlayStation Store page that opened too early.
Here is an overview of the game on the PS Deals pages:
This product entitles you to download both the PlayStation 4 digital version of the game and the PlayStation 5 digital version of this game.
Ogre TacticsThe pearl of the tactical RPG genre is reborn!
Based on the 2010 release, the game features improved graphics and sound, as well as an updated game design. Ogre Tactics that stays true to its roots.
- Tactical RPG about the struggle for control of the Valerian Islands.
- Your choices affect how the story unfolds and even how it ends, thanks to a game system that allows for multiple game paths and multiple endings. The story takes place through the eyes of a young man named Denam. The decisions he makes will change the fate of those around him and change the course of Valeria’s story.
- Fight in large-scale tactical battles on 3D battlefields. The completely redesigned AI allows enemies to adapt their tactics to the situation, delivering a combat system that always makes you think and never gets old.
- The class-level management system used in Tactics Ogre: Let’s stick together (2010) was changed to a unit level system. Create your path using endless combinations of classes, equipment, skills and magic.
- Enjoy numerous gameplay improvements such as faster paced combat, auto-save, and a complete overhaul of controls and UI to make it easier than ever to get into the game.
- Unsurpassed detail of characters and backgrounds from the original Tactics Ogre: Let’s stick together (1995) have been painstakingly recreated in high definition.
- Cutscenes are fully voiced in English and Japanese and all music is re-recorded with live performances! Voices bring new life to the complex character motifs that make up the factions and shifting political alliances of this epic tale.
- When you advance far enough in the game, you will unlock the World Tarot, allowing you to return to history with the power of your powers intact; an incredibly useful feature in a game where your choices have a huge impact on how the story unfolds. If you’re wondering what a different choice would have led to, now you can find out!
- The journey back is not limited to history; The Chariot Tarot allows you to rewind a certain number of moves during a battle. In a game of tactical combat where one mistake can mean the difference between victory and defeat, you can play without worrying about backing yourself into a corner.
- Enjoy rich endgame content like the 100-level Palace of the Dead.
If you already own the PlayStation 4 version of this game, you can get the PlayStation 5 digital version for free without having to purchase this product. Owners of a copy of a PlayStation 4 disc must insert it into the PlayStation 5 each time they want to download or play a digital version of the PlayStation 5. Owners of PlayStation 4 game discs who purchase a discless PlayStation 5 Digital Edition will not be able to get the PlayStation 5 version for free.
Offline Single Player: Remote Play allows users to connect and play games on their PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5 using a mobile device, PC, or another PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5.
Offline play enabled.
View screenshots in the gallery.
#Tactics #Ogre #Reborns #description #screenshots #release #date #PlayStation #Store #price #tracking #system