About Canada Goose Inc.
Canada Goose isn’t like anything else. We’ve built something special – an iconic lifestyle brand with an inspirational and authentic story.
Our purpose-based platform HUMANATURE and philosophy that humans are a part of nature and nature is a part of us informs everything we do.
Everything is meticulously crafted and built to last from the materials we use to the products we make. At Canada Goose, we endure any condition, observe every detail, and take a long view in order to keep the planet cold and the people on it warm.
Full-Time Opportunities: Monday through Friday
- Work as part of a larger team to complete a garment
- Sew various parts of a garment including, but not limited to, pockets, flaps, plackets, zippers, hoods and sleeves as well as lining to shell according to the given specification and appearance
- Assess the quality of garment pieces before sewing to ensure garments are up to Canada Goose quality standards
- Ensure sewing is done according to CG’s quality standards (measurements, appearance, etc.)
- Ensure individual productivity quotas are met or exceeded on a daily basis, while at the same time maintaining Canada Goose quality standards
- Learn new operations to achieve company goals of 100% efficiency or more
- Adhere to Canada Goose rules, regulations and code of conduct
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-3 years’ sewing experience, preferably in the apparel manufacturing industry
- Experience with single needle, double-needle and seam serger machines
- Experience on specialty machines is considered a definite asset
- Experience joining sections of garments into a finished product
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Arm-hand steadiness (the ability to keep the hand and arm steady while running fabric through a machine)
- Manual dexterity (the ability to quickly make coordinated movements with one or both hands to manipulate fabric)
- Control precision (the ability to quickly and repeatedly make precise adjustments in operating the foot controls of a machine)
- Manufacturing environment
- Full-time Monday through Friday
- Sitting and/or standing
Must be able to work Full Time, Monday to Friday
Working hours are 7:00am-3:30pm
How to Apply
Visit this website to apply online