With about a month left until Season 18, I was recently reminded that Destiny 2 is due to release an update alongside Arc 3.0 that will bring a new list of exotics inherent in anti-champion abilities. While exotics can now be anti-champion via armor mods, which wasn’t possible before, only a select few have intrinsic anti-champion abilities that are on all the time (some armor pieces need to be done, but we’ll focus on them). weapon at the moment).
Will I be able to remember everything that came to my mind? Now the game has:
- Bastion – Unstoppable (everyone forgets about it)
- Arbalest – Anti-Barrier (was so good it had to be nerfed)
- Divinity – Overload
- Leviathan’s Breath – Unstoppable (recently upgraded)
- Erianna’s Oath – Barrier (was good until it was given to the Crossbowman)
- Devil’s bust – don’t stop
- Crying – Anti-barrier
Consider that this is it. But if Bungie promises to add more to the roster, I’m curious which ones will be picked, so I decided to guess a bit.
A few things: You will notice a pattern here that only Unmarried exotics in this list are primary, and even then only in one of the two shooting modes. Considering exotic primaries have also been buffed to deal damage by the red bar lately, and a huge number of them can be obtained each season with the Anti-Champion Mod Artifact, I would be surprised if there were a lot of them if there was any emphasis was made on the addition of exotic primary items. internal anti-champion abilities. I also don’t think the already popular PvE Exotics (e.g. Weatherhard, Gjallarhorn) will get that kind of bonus, and we may see more focus on rarely used Exotics.
Here is what I would like to see:
- Vishender – Anti-barrier “Okay, okay, I made the one major exception, since this bow, being anti-barrier, seems incredibly important in nature, just like the shield-piercing Crossbow got anti-barrier.
- Ruthless – Anti-Barrier – If we have an irresistible fusion with Bastion, I’d like Ruthless to get a buff for his PvE use like this.
- Borealis – Unstoppable “Changing element, unstoppable on-demand sniper sounds pretty good, otherwise this thing will collect dust.
- Queenbreaker – Anti-barrier – Do you want a permanent anti-barrier sniper, whom everyone loves so much? Well, it will cost you a heavy slot for a hateful exotic.
- Thunderbolt – Overload “Yeah, I don’t know, lightning that repeatedly strikes the enemy seems to me thematically suitable for Overload. And he needs help.
- Cloud Strike – Overload “Same principle, and now we have a sniper variant for all three types.
- Frozen – Anti-barrier – Ionic traces or not, I think Coldheart really needs something to be even remotely useful in most situations. This can help.
- Scout – Unstoppable – It just seems to me the idea of an unstoppable heavy grenade launcher (no need for ADS), although obviously we need bigger buffs for them.
- Legend of Artius – Unstoppable – I mean this thing needs a complete overhaul, but I feel it fits the design.
- Truth – Anti-Barrier “When there are three people in a cell, can you shoot one, activate the shield, shoot the second to go through it? I don’t know, it’s hard to think rockets are the best for these mods.
- Black Claw – Overload – It would be a nice bonus for his projectile as I don’t see it being widely used.
- Anarchy – Overload – It seems to go without saying, especially after the recent nerfs. Though hitting the teleporting boys can be… problematic.
- Salvation Grip – All – I don’t even know if it’s possible to code it, but I think it would be pretty fun to make it a purely utilitarian exotic to stun all champions with your stasis grenades, otherwise I don’t think there are any save it.
- Telesto – nothing – DONT GIVE THE TELESTO ANYTHING WHO KNOWS WHAT THE HELL IT CAN GET
follow me on twitter, YouTube, facebook as well as Instagram. Sign up for my free weekly newsletter, God Rolls.
Take my science fiction novels Gerokiller series as well as Earth Birth Trilogy.
#Destiny #infusing #exotics #antichampion #abilities